November 21, 2023 by Ryan Hadden
Bossier Parish property tax notices will be mailed to property owners in the parish. Homeowners and businesses can begin making their payments in person, by mail, or online. All locations will be open 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, except for observed holidays.
Attention: Tax notices will be mailed in envelopes and will look difference than past tax notices. Please do not discard the envelope when it arrives in your mailbox!
To make payments –
- Viking Drive Substation, 2510 Viking Dr. in Bossier City, (318) 965-3500
- Arthur Ray Teague Substation, 3135 Arthur Ray Teague Pkwy., 549-3317
- Bossier Parish Courthouse, 204 Burt Blvd., (first floor), 965-3400
- Bossier Parish Sheriff’s Office – Tax Office, P.O. Box 850, Benton, LA 71006. (965-3400).
- Visit www.bossiersheriff.com, go to the “Quick Links Page” click on the “Pay Tax” button, and follow the instructions.
*The drive-thru at the Criminal Division – Patrol/Detectives Building, 196 Burt Blvd., is temporarily closed.
Payments can be made with MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, check, cash, or money order. All credit card transactions will incur a five-percent service charge.
The deadline to pay property taxes is Dec. 31. Additional charges will be applied for late payments.
Each of the substations will also have barrels where residents can drop off canned goods or non-perishable items to support Operation Blessing, the parish food bank program that provides a hearty Christmas food box for elderly and needy families in Bossier Parish.